Monday, September 14, 2009

The Wackness not the Dopeness

The Wackness
1) The commercial for a female heroine centered video game with the horrible horrible awful title of WET


2) 17 hours this semester
3) no time for the gym in over a week
4) my exam tomorrow
5) fat jokes on a friend's Facebook update and The Daily Show
6) cigarettes
7) one of my classmates making me feel dumb b/c apparently reading Marx is sooooo easy for him
8) the healthcare "debate"
9) being broke
10) not sleeping

The Dopeness
1) MAD MEN!!!
2) the chicken tetrazzini Jeff made dor dinner
3) ...


3 comments:

  1. I'm with you. I have a presentation in sometime in 3-6 hours,I'm 3, maybe 4, episodes behind on MadMen, and Joss isn't doing well in school.

    I think we should just meet up and cry. :)

    And don't let your classmate make you feel anything-- he's probably read it in 4 other classes, and is bs-ing you anyway.

    Wait, there's a debate about healthcare?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all for a little bit of crying right now.

    I feel terrible about Joss, and Mad Men, my god, it's like the only light in a sea of darkness.

    Good luck with the presentation. I could have given you some Xanax.

    that guy is a giant asshat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have no idea what you are talking bout Marx is like Groucho Marx its easy see? ASSHAT... I KNOW WHO HE IS....ah aha ah (Count von Count laughs creepily in the 1970's way. Check out TRUE BLOOD. I can let you borrow it over break if you want. you know who i am.

    ReplyDelete